Vlone x Tupac All Eyes On Me Hoodie -Black
- The estate of Tupac Shakur is celebrating Pride Month with a new merchandise collection.
- 2Pac’s fourth studio album, All Eyez on Me, was released during his lifetime.
- Released on February 13, 1996, by Death Row Records and Interscope Records.
- All Eyez on Me, in general, celebrates living the “Thug Lifestyle” without apology.
- There are occasional reminiscences about past and present friends, but the movie moves away from the social and political consciousness of 2Pacalypse Now.
- Whether you’re attending a party, a date, an outing, or a picnic, you can wear it.
- Vlone.LTD offers the latest collection of Vlone x Tupac All Eyes On Me Hoodie -Black.
Material & Care
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester
- Twin needle stitching detailing
- Double fabric hoodie
- Kangaroo Pocket
- soft and warm
- long sleeves
- For best results, we recommend washing cold, only using non-chlorine bleach, tumble drying low, and ironing warm if necessary.
- Wash similar clothes at the same time
- You should turn your clothing inside out before you wash them.
Shipping & Return
- Shipments go all over the world.
- Time period (10-15) business days) for delivery.
- We respect our customers! If you are not satisfied with your order after receiving our products, you have a choice to exchange and return.
- We’ll ship again your choice. Returned or exchange orders ought to be received within 10-15 days in extraordinary condition; washed, worn, or used things won’t be accepted and customers pay expenses shipping of exchange & return. import charges are non-refundable.
There are no reviews yet.