PLAYBOY Varsity Jacket -Black
Playboy is an American men’s lifestyle and entertainment magazine, previously in print and now online. It was founded in Chicago in 1953, by Hugh Hefner and his associates, and partly funded by a $1,000 loan from Hefner’s mother. Playboy played an important role in the sexual revolution and remains one of the world’s best-known brands, as Playboy Enterprises, Inc. (PEI) has expanded into almost every medium. You can purchase this Comfortable PLAYBOY Varsity Jacket -Black at Vlone in different colors and designs.
Material & Care
- Insulation Material: Polyester Fiber
- Outer Shell Material: Thick cotton
- Classic collar
- Front button fastening
- Long sleeves
- Two sides slit pockets
- Buttoned cuffs
- Straight hem
We recommend washing cold, using only non-chlorine bleach, tumble drying low, and ironing warm if needed.
Shipping & Return
- Shipments go all over the world.
- Time period (10-15) business days) for delivery.
- We respect our customers! If you are not satisfied with your order after receiving our products, you have a choice to exchange and return.
- We’ll ship again your choice. Returned or exchange orders ought to be received within 10-15 days in extraordinary condition; washed, worn, or used things won’t be accepted and customers pay expenses shipping of exchange & return. import charges are non-refundable.