2Pac Shakur All Eyez On Me Camouflage Jacket
- The estate of Tupac Shakur is celebrating Pride Month with a new merchandise collection.
- 2Pac’s fourth studio album, All Eyez on Me, was released during his lifetime.
- Released on February 13, 1996, by Death Row Records and Interscope Records.
- All Eyez on Me, in general, celebrates living the “Thug Lifestyle” without apology.
- There are occasional reminiscences about past and present friends, but the movie moves away from the social and political consciousness of 2Pacalypse Now.
- In front, this jacket has a camouflage pattern with the 2Pac logo and on the back, it says “All Eyez On Me.”.
- Whether you’re attending a party, a date, an outing, or a picnic, you can wear it.
- 2Pac Shakur All Eyez On Me Camouflage Jacket is available at Vlone.
Vlone.LTD offers the latest collection of Thrasher hoodies.
Material & Care
- 55% Cotton/45% Polyester
- Contrast stitching
- Classic collar
- Front button fastening
- Long sleeves
- Four Front pockets
- Buttoned cuffs
- Straight hem
- We recommend washing cold, using only non-chlorine bleach, tumble drying low, and ironing warm if needed.
Shipping & Return
- Bank holidays and weekends are not acceptable delivery days.
- Weekends are not a time when customer service is available.
- You need to check each delivery as soon as possible.
- If there is any damage or shortage, it must be reported the same day.
- Return or exchange orders must be received within 10 days in extraordinary condition; clothes that have been washed, worn, or used will not be accepted.
- Import charges are not refundable.
- Customers must pay shipping & return fees.
There are no reviews yet.