2Pac Pride Month Hoodie -Black
- The estate of Tupac Shakur is celebrating Pride Month with a new merchandise collection.
- As a series of three pieces, the capsule highlights Pac’s Greatest Hits track “Changes,” in which the late rapper discusses the war on drugs, police brutality, racism, and poverty.
- A black hoodie features the track’s title in a rainbow motif for Pride Month as well as 2Pac’s name, as well as vivid illustrations of the artist.
- Tupac’s estate has released black hoodies with the word “Changes” emblazoned across the front in the Pride colors, along with an image of the late rapper on the back in the rainbow colors.
- You can Purchase this feature Hoodie at Vlone.
Fabric & Care
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester
- Twin needle stitching detailing
- Double fabric hoodie
- Kangaroo Pocket
- soft and warm
- long sleeves
- For best results, we recommend washing cold, only using non-chlorine bleach, tumble drying low, and ironing warm if necessary.
- Wash similar clothes at the same time
- You should turn your clothing inside out before you wash them.
Shipping & Return
- Shipments go all over the world.
- Time period (10-15) business days) for delivery.
- We respect our customers! If you are not satisfied with your order after receiving our products, you have a choice to exchange and return.
- We’ll ship again your choice. Returned or exchange orders ought to be received within 10-15 days in extraordinary condition; washed, worn, or used things won’t be accepted and customers pay expenses shipping of exchange & return. import charges are non-refundable.